Primero Segundo Tercero Cuarto Quinto Sexto Inicial Inglés
Domingo Savio. Con la tecnología de Blogger.
RSS

Practice

Resultado de imagen de Practice






REFUSE OR ACCEPT AN INVITATION


    1. Complete  Information .

                 A.      Hi! it´s  Andrea
               ………………………go to the  museum?

               B.      ………………………………………………I´m studying for my exam

           A.     Ok Maybe some other time Bye


A.      Hi! it´s  Peter
               ………………………go to the movies with me?

B.      ………………………………………………I´m doing my homework.

A. Ok Maybe some other time Bye


A.      Hi! it´s  Margot
               ………………………go to the  Club?

B.……………………………………………I´m studying for my exam

B.      Ok Maybe some other time Bye


A.      Hi! it´s  Peter
               ………………………go to the movies with me?

B.      ………………………………………………!

A.      …………………………………. Pick you up?
B.      Yes what about 5 pm
A.       I´ll see you at 5 pm then
B.      Ok i´ll make some pop corn


A.      Hi! it´s  Grek
               ………………………go to playing tennis?

B.………………………………………………I´m helping Mum.

              A.Ok Maybe some other time Bye


A.      Hi! it´s  Peter
           .………………………go to the movies with me?

           B.………………………………………………!

           A …………………………………. Pick you up?
           B. Yes what about 5 pm
           A I´ll see you at 5 pm then
           B.Ok i´ll make some pop corn




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario